Intensive Recovery Socks
Soft, well cared for and healthy feet are just a step away! Intensive Recovery Wax is our secret for soft and beautiful feet.
The matching socks will allow you to get the most out of this magical formula. Apply a thick layer of Intensive Recovery Wax to your feet and then put on the Intensive Recovery Socks. These unique socks ensure that as much as possible of the wax is absorbed while you sleep or walk around, without leaving marks on your sheets or floor. They look like stylish sports socks but there’s a special gel lining on the inside, which prevents the wax from soaking into the socks. The anti-slip dots on the bottom ensure you don’t slide about while walking around in just your socks.
One size fits all – or up to European shoe size 45.
The insides of the socks should be rinsed with warm water after use, possibly with a small amount of neutral soap (Zero Tolerance Body Wash or Baby Wash & Shampoo). Use of other products containing essential oils can affect the lifespan of the socks. With normal use and maintenance, the Intensive Recovery Socks can last for up to a year and a half.
Treat your feet to the RainPharma foot ritual:
- Fill the Never Ending Circle (the stylish RainPharma foot bowl) with warm water.
- Add 20 ml of Revitalising Foot Bath Oil and soak your feet for a little while.
- Remove your feet from the water one at a time and use the High Performance Foot File.
- Scrub each foot for at least 1 minute with Charcoal Detox Foot Scrub.
- Wash this off your feet with some Skin Wash Peppermint on the Body Wonder Towel.
- Massage your feet with Refreshing Foot Massage Oil (or ask someone else to) and then pat dry, without rinsing.
- Finish with Repair & Protect Foot Balm (refreshing and nourishing) or Intensive Recovery Wax (intense and nourishing). Put on the Intensive Recovery Socks and allow the product to work all night.
- Apply Freshen Down foot deodorant every day before putting on your socks and shoes.